Published on Monday, February 22, 2016
- Develop contracting strategies for capital projects in the refinery (typical project size $100MM).
- Provides functional guidance to the project team for procurement related processes and guidelines.
- Able to handle the complete end to end procurement process for capital projects. (Evaluation, negotiation, etc. )
- Coordinate the procurement and contracting activities of contractor to ensure that company’s procurement objectives are met with regards to cost, schedule and quality.
- Monitor contractor’s performance to ensure their compliance with company’s requirements.
- Review and approve contractor’s procurement procedures and documents.
- Participate in review of contractor’s vendor quality control effort.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering related fields or supply chain mnagement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Procurement or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in the energy industry
- A strong influencer
- Creative and analytical skills