Published on Friday, February 19, 2016
Alan Allman Asia is a consulting company part of the ecosystem Alan Allman Associates, whose headquarter is in Paris. This ecosystem works with 700 consultants worldwide and Alan Allman Asia is the Singapore branch. In this zone we have developed an offer around 4 pillars; IT and security, Information Management, Risk Management and Supply Chain. Our objective is to offer the best solutions to our clients responding their stakes and objectives in every aspect.
The project: Working in the environment of engineering reporting performance you will be in charge of collecting/writing/understanding requirements according to users specifications.
- Act as the liaison between a variety of technical team based worldwide.
- Analyze requirements
- Efficiently document user requirements, validate with users and communicate them to team that will develop/deliver the capability
- Have a deep understanding of the technical environment is a must especially as the main team you will be communicating with is not functional but technical.
- Strong Test case / Test script creation capabilities, test management/execution capabilities, and test progress communication skills.
- Middle Office Trade Processing
- Fund Accounting / Financial Reporting
- Middle Office Position Keeping
- Report generation/delivery to clients
- OTC Derivative Processing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java
- Experience in banking security services will be a STRONG plus
- Work well both in and across team and thrives in a dynamic and busy environment
- Experience managing project
- Knowledge of regulations such as Basel II, BCBS 239