Publié le lundi 25 mars 2019
Founded in 2016 by two finance professionals in Paris, AiYO specializes in operational intervention for financial institutions.
AiYO, a company of expertise with various technical skills and able to make available the best professionals in the sector, in order to meet the challenges of its customers.
For our expansion in the US and Canada, we ara seeking Middle/Back Office analysts who have solid work experience in asset management or hedge funds.
Key duties will include;
- Corporate actions: processing events, ensuring accurate valuation and timely settlement
- Identifying stock and cash reconciliations
- Liaising with custodians, ensuring a high level of client service
- Tax & accounting
- Risk management
- Regulatory reporting
- Strong knowledge of all market instruments (Equities, Derivatives, FX, Fixed income, Mutual Funds, ETF) in terms of valuation, settlement and trade processing.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Robust experience in Portfolio Administrations or Operations in a similar environment
- Able to work independently and demonstrate ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Fund accounting/portfolio administration experience within an investment house or other Financial Services institution.
- Good Knowledge of IT (MS office, VBA and Python)
- Bloomberg AIM and CTM OMGEO system experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree or higher education is preferred