Project Manager Bank
Présentation de l'entreprise
About DynaFin Consulting
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in:
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions:
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business: We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business: We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
Rôles & Responsabilités
DynaFin is in partnership with customers from the financial sector, banks, insurance companies... we are looking for a Project Manager in order to manage large scale projects to get results.
- Manage projects independently while aligning with the different stakeholders
- Liaise with the technical team and product owners to achieve high level requirements
- Manage ongoing relationships with business partners to increase IT satisfaction
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in daily team meetings
- Obtain key contributions from teams and identify solution interdependencies, be able to resolve business and product satisfaction issues
- Monitor projects from their inception to their successful completion (on schedule and within budget)
- Coordinate the project with a large number of internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure the progress of the various task flows
- Identify and anticipate project risks
Your profile: key expertise & competences
- Good experience in managing project finances: 5+ years of professional experience; in project planning, supervision and monitoring
- Proficiency in at least 2 of the following languages: NL/FR/ENG.
- Experience/skills in reporting to the client through weekly and monthly reporting meetings
- Expertise in a wide range of business analysis methods and SDLC models - Agile or Waterfall models
- Strong understanding of the SCRUM lifecycle and project delivery processes. Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology would be a plus
- Ability to work on multiple and concurrent project
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Excellent consulting and advisory skills and experience in soliciting and synthesizing requirements.
- Team player
- Resilience to stress
- Active listening and understanding
- Customer focus
- Qualitative and results-oriented