Functional Analyst Bank
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
Rôles & Responsabilités
For one of our clients, in the banking sector located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Functional Analyst.
As a Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for performing functional analysis and functional IT testing. You will :
- Perform impact analysis and functional analysis.
- Provide clearly structured analysis to developers
- Provide support to companies in the functional description of their needs.
- Be in charge of the consolidation process, including reconciliation, inter-company coordination and confirmation, consistency check, monthly closings, etc.
- Analyze new project requests and determine the IT solution.
- Assist the team in application maintenance and support activities.
- Prepare and execute required IT testing, as well as follow up on business testing.
- Assume the role of solution designer when necessary.
- You are able to easily and quickly integrate into a new environment, both functionally and technically.
- You have strong experience in Functional Analysis
- You have knowledge of Process-, Decision- and Data Modeling
- Technical: knowledge of the mainframe world is an asset (Cobol, DB2, ...).
- You are eager to learn, communicative and can work autonomously
- You are interested in working in a diverse environment with many challenges
- You are Dutch or French speaker and you understand the other national language
- You have a team-player attitude, you are committed and eager to learn
- You are creative, solutions driven and autonomous
- You have excellent communication skills
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile and share your vision