Data Analyst Bank
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
• Operational Excellence
• Regulatory Compliancy
• Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
• Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
• Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
• Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
Rôles & Responsabilités
DynaFin Consulting is actively recruiting Data Analysts . We have several exciting assignments with our clients in the banking sector.
As Data Analyst you bring your expertise to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
• Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data quality.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using SQL, SAS, COGNOS, Adobe (Test&;target, SiteCatalyst), ...
• Communicate these recommendations to stakeholders using analytical and business jargon as appropriate (written and verbal).
• Produce strategic data analysis and reports for the business
• Document and optimize processes
• Work with the product owner to prioritize business and information needs and translate accordingly into an analytical approach.
• Provide data / analytical support for stakeholder actions.
Your profile: key expertise & competences
• You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics , mathematics or engineering
• You have more than 3 years of experience in Data Analytics
• Bank knowledge of managing credit risk is an asset
• You have a strong experience in programming with SAS, SQL & SQL for big data
• Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling approach in a DWH context
• Strong end user experience of SAP Business Objects XI
• Experience in programming with Python is an asset
• You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
• You are autonomous and self-taught