Data Analyst Insurance
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 120 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
In 11 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
Rôles & Responsabilités
DynaFin Consulting is actively recruiting Data Analysts for our Insurance team and we have several exciting missions at our clients.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Grow as an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Build sustainable solutions
- Participate & collaborate within the DynaFin Community
- Learn & explore by joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution counts in our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will bring your insurance experience to our clients with the support of the DynaFin team.
- You will analyze and help our client to improve their processes, products and services.
- Implementing strategy, designing, building and testing operating models needed to deliver complex transformations with sustainable benefits in a highly regulated environment.
- Manage databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data quality.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using SQL, SAS, COGNOS, Adobe (Test&;target, SiteCatalyst), ...
- Communicate these recommendations to stakeholders using analytical and business jargon as appropriate (written and verbal).
- Produce strategic data analysis and reports for the business
- Document and optimize processes
- Work with the product owner to prioritize business and information needs and translate accordingly into an analytical approach.
- Provide data / analytical support for stakeholder actions.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics , mathematics or engineering
- You have more than 3 years of experience in Data Analytics
- Be someone who enjoys, and shows an appetite for, learning new skills and adopting new analytic methodologies and tools.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and prioritize business and data requirements.
- Write SQL queries to collect and analyze data.
- You have a strong experience in programming with SAS, SQL & SQL for big data
- Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling approach in a DWH context
- Strong end user experience of SAP Business Objects XI
- Experience in programming with Python is an asset
- You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
- You are autonomous and self-taught