Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 130 committed consultants in several business domains: Risk - Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Regulatory.
In 12 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.
Rôles & Responsabilités
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Together, we create, innovate and support the bank & insurers of tomorrow
- Growas an individual and shape your own career, at your rhythm and based on your interests
- Discover & Leverage our in-house expertise and technology ecosystem
- Design & Buildsustainable solutions
- Participate & collaboratewithin the DynaFin Community
- Learn & exploreby joining the DynaFin Academy
- Your contribution countsin our DynaFin Innovation Lab
- Broaden your view on the industry transformation through insights & thought leadership from DynaFin and its international ecosystem Alan Allman Associates
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You perform in-depth credit analyses, determining the creditworthiness of customers and assess the ability of customers to meet and honour their financial obligations (: Assess credit risks & provide information on risk management)
- Calculate financial ratios (liquidity, profitability, solvency)
- You prepare credit files
- Advise on files and support clients on process, operational and systems issues
- You will prepare macro-economic projections and scenarios using modelling and forecasting techniques.
- You will ensure good coordination between the different stakholders
- You will be responsible for process optimisation projects, often in combination with the selection and implementation of credit management tools
- You have a Master in Finance or Business Administration
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a financial consultancy (banking/insurance), with experience in credit management, business processes, risks
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in Dutch, English and French.
- You have experience in financial and balance sheet analysis
- You have good knowledge of credit assessment principles and instruments
SOFT skills :
- You have an analytical and critical mind
- You are diplomatic and rigorous
- You are strong in communication and able to work with different stakeholders across departments
- You are autonomous and enjoy working in a team
- You are able to manage your priorities
What we offer :
- DynaFin is strongly committed to developing the soft skills and technical know-how of our consultants. On the one hand, we have the DynaFin academy which allows our staff to follow training courses and to get certified. And on the other hand, our experts in each of our fields are present to train, accompany and advise our consultants in their development.
- The opportunity to work on various Risk & Finance projects in the financial sector.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your responsibilities in a growing company.
- An attractive salary package (a competitive fixed salary with benefits: car (models in line with our "green fleet mobility" - net allowances - smartphone budget - full insurance & hospitalization insurances …).
- The opportunity to optimize your work-life balance.
- A team of dynamic and passionate colleagues, recognized for their expertise.
- An excellent collaborative working environment.