Business Analyst / Project Manager Data
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance. In these domains we support our clients in :
- Operational Excellence
- Regulatory Compliancy
- Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business.
We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
- Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
- Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
- Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
Rôles & Responsabilités
Are you passionate about digital technologies, innovation and solving complex problems?
Do you get energized by the finance challenges the banking industry is facing ?
Are you looking for a career boost within an agile and human driven consulting company ?
Then you've just found the job that will match your needs !
Your responsibilities in short ?
As a consultant, you will create value for our clients but also within the company. With direct access to expert in the field, you will be able to grow and develop yourself, and at the same time further other professionals. Different challenges but always with a common goal: to assist clients in meeting their business needs by realizing smart solutions. Every day will be different, but things you can expect are:
- Bring expertise to clients on financial domains
- Analyse business needs
- Make use of data analytics, data visualization, scripting and automation techniques
- Translate information needs into data solutions
- Analyse and coordinate the use of data and their impact on other projects
- To follow up data projects and end-user requests, to test the correct realisation of the identified data needs and to continuously monitor the quality of the data
- Regular review of projects quality and propose improvements
- Manage relationships and establish proactive interactions with stakeholders
- Help the business to better optimize the use of their data
Example of projects in which you will be involved :
- Data Migration
- Design & maintain processes on different topics linked to Client Data management and Data quality
- Analyse, design and implementation of robots within payments department
- Improve payment repairing processes (process reeingineering)
A bright mind passionate by the Financial sector and ready to go the extra mile, that's what we need ! Besides this, the following are on your “competence list” :
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- You have minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within a consultancy company, or similar experience within the Financial Services industry (banks, asset managers,…)
- Great interest in data management and willingness to take up the challenges related to the issue of data management in a rapidly changing technological environment
- Experience in BI tools such as SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI and Qlikview
- You have an Agile certification (Scrum, SAFe) or have experience working on Agile environments
- You have experience working on Projects
- You are able to work in French, Dutch and English
- You have a team-player attitude, you are committed and eager to learn
- You are creative, solutions driven and autonomous
- You have excellent communication skills
- You're not afraid to go the extra mile and share your vision
- Your motivation and drive is what we are looking for