Credit Risk Consultant
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Risk & Compliance.
In 14 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.
Rôles & Responsabilités
DynaFin, a leading financial consultancy firm, is currently seeking a skilled Credit Risk Financial Consultant to lead projects from inception to deployment. This pivotal role involves ensuring the credit risk analyse and success project leadership.
At DynaFin, you will thrive in an environment that champions innovation and ongoing growth. You will engage in diverse projects spanning across various financial institutions, fostering invaluable experience and professional development.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage credit risks while developing derisking strategies and conducting financial analyses for informed decision-making.
- Develop and implement a risk governance framework to ensure compliance with regulations and best practices, while creating policies and procedures for effective credit risk management and transparent decision-making processes.
- Conduct in-depth analyses of financial data and credit portfolios, and present reports and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead projects aimed at enhancing credit risk management and governance processes, collaborating with various teams to ensure successful implementation of initiatives.
- You have a master’s degree in economics, finance, commercial
- with at least 4 years of risk and credit experience.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch with a good command of English.
- Technical knowledge of credit risk in insurance and banking will be an added value to have a comprehensive vision of detailed needs.
- Soft Skills: Client-oriented, strong analytical skills, excellent communication, a proactive learning mindset, autonomy, stress resilience, teamwork, and critical thinking abilities.
Interested? Join our team of experts and become a pillar of our success in the insurance sector. Apply now to start a rewarding adventure at DynaFin.