Business Analyst Cash Management Consultant
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human-sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry. Our company consists of more than 145 committed consultants in several business domains: Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance – Data - Risk & Compliance.
In 14 years, we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape. In July 2017, we joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, adding the international dimension to our ambitions.
Rôles & Responsabilités
Our client in the banking sector is looking a Business Analyst to join their Cash Management team. If you have a strong background in payments and collections products, a deep understanding of developments in the payments industry, as well as proven skills in business analysis and communication, this opportunity may be of interest to you.
DynaFin Consulting is recruiting its future Business Analyst consultant to contribute to updating marketing materials.
- Define and execute go-to-market, communication, and marketing plans for cash management products.
- Coordinate responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), client queries, and sales inquiries.
- Update and create marketing materials such as client presentations, brochures, and event support.
- Provide support to sales teams by supplying product and competitor information.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in roles related to product marketing and cash management.
- Fluency in French and English, with good knowledge of Dutch.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong knowledge of cash management products, international payments, and developments in the payments industry.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.