Business Analyst Invest
Présentation de l'entreprise
DynaFin Consulting is a human sized, flexible consulting company delivering services in the Financial Services Industry.
Our company consists of more than 85 committed consultants with offering strong expertise in the different domains : Invest – Payments – Credits – Insurance.
In these domains we support our clients in :
• Operational Excellence
• Regulatory Compliancy
• Software and Solution selection & Implementation
One single Sector – DynaFin Consulting focus exclusively on the financial sector. We have carried out and we do know the business of our clients.
One single Partner – Our experts accompany our clients in any dimension of their business. We provide unique and pragmatic solutions to their needs.
We provide our clients with 3 levels of solutions :
• Advising the business : As an independent niche player in Financial Services, part of a European Eco-System, we provide you with unique market insights, based on our wide spread presence in the market and continuous development of innovative solutions within our extensive industry network
• Changing the business : We manage transformation projects with proven methodologies based on an extensive track record.
• Running the business : We accelerate the progress towards the operational excellence target of our clients.
In 10 years we have become a reference in the Belgian Financial Services landscape, starting from a specialization in securities services and acquiring knowledge in other domains, offering a one-stop-shop solution to our clients with a full range of services from strategical to operational.
In July 2017 we have joined the Alan Allman Associates ecosystem, becoming the 19th member of the ecosystem, each having its own range of expertise on major topics such as risk management, digital transformation, data and business intelligence, organizations and process management, change management, architecture and infrastructure …
… and about our Credits expertise
DynaFin offers a one-stop-shop to banks, payment service providers, credit institutions and Fintech’s to assist them on both changing & running business initiatives. Our team of experts gather significant knowledge in cash supporting platforms (account solutions), cash transfers (payments solutions) from classical setups (SEPA transfers, physical cash & cards industry) to new setups (digital accounts & mobile payments) and consumer loan processes
Rôles & Responsabilités
Our Business Unit Investment Services is looking for a Business Analyst specialized in Securities to strengthen its enthusiastic team and be part of various exciting projects for a large portfolio of clients (Strategic Development, System selection and implementation, Process Reengineering,…). Different challenges but always with a common goal: to assist clients in meeting their business needs by realizing securities solutions.
Your mission: a unique experience! As Business Analyst, you bring your expertise in the Securities domain to advise and support our clients in following tasks:
Pre-contractual and Contractual phases
- Documenting clients’ Precontractual and Contractual journeys for the different types of investment contracts (discretionary, advisory and private execution only)
- Mapping of the phases with the documents that need to be consulted and/or signed by the clients
Templates of Legal investment contracts
- Designing a conceptual mock-up of unique modular contract structure covering all types of discretionary and advisory investment contracts
• Bring expertise to clients on financial domains
• Analyzing the business needs
• Writing the business requirements and functional specifications
• Perform impact analysis, detail business, regulatory, legal, process requirements
• Work closely relevant agile ceremonies
• Implementing innovative changes and apply best-practice methodology to ensure business transformation
• Propose solutions in the context of process simplification, problem solving, improvement or re-engineering of processes
• Coordinate with different stakeholders (operational teams, IT, OPC , …)
Your profile: key expertise & competences
• You have a strong experience in Investment Services or Securities Handling
• Experience in Functional and Business Analyis
• Knowledge of regulation (MFID, IDD, ESG)
• Experience in leading workshops
• You have good communication skills
• You have a strong analytical mind with excellent organizational competencies
•You are fluent in English and good knowledge in Dutch and French
• You have a certification(s) like Lean, Prince2, Agile,…